Re: [saigonlug] Doodle vote - FOSS cafe - System automation

2013/6/3 An Nguyen <[email protected]>
Anh em vote vào đây thời gian mình có thể tham gia nhé.
http://www.doodle.com/2prrfcevwemhetzx

Chốt lịch tuần sau sớm mình tham gia nhậu cà phê :D

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] (in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng, グェン ヒュン ウー, 阮武興)

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not limited to Linux Users' Groups, Free and Open Sources forums, mailing lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not* the opinion of my employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.