Re: OLPC/SUGAR open-source Manual

Hi bác Quỳnh, cháu join vào nhóm dịch này với ạ :)

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

2010/6/17 Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]>

Hi all,
there is several open-source manuals regarding XO&SUGAR that we could
translate in vietnamese:
- http://en.flossmanuals.net/read
- Squeak by Example : http://www.squeakbyexample.org/

Quynh told me that he would like to translate the TurtleArt activity
book: http://en.flossmanuals.net/turtleart

In fact I have made a sub-sample from the XO manual (37 pages) and I am currently translating it (about10% done, should be finished by half July).
http://en.flossmanuals.net/xo

Same thing for the Sugar Manual, but after XO is done.
http://en.flossmanuals.net/sugar

Then only will come the Turtle Activity.

I'm doing the translation offline in ODT files which will be more flexible for final editing/printing than the PDF generated online from flossmanuals.
The translated content can then be easily pasted back online later, once a translation directory is created by flossmanuals.

So if anyone wants to join the work, let me know so that we can coordinate our actions and avoir duplicating efforts.

We can also try to organize book sprints in order to have more
documentation available in a very short term:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/booksprints

We also have to update the OLPC Vietnam wiki page here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Vietnam
with a list of goals.

--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)