[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OLPC/SUGAR open-source Manual
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: OLPC/SUGAR open-source Manual
- From: Nguyen Lan <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:40:38 +0900
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Cc: Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4rcparhGNGMLDAQpAiKHK4yG7lXbvq79nRdTGrQg5bw=; b=ZUaw7jwEKV6J7hyORvZt6w/8OpdlTKz7BVzB8TlcfEWn+rQhoW07NaoVaKoFSwe0/6 XCHt7wyJh3pyQ7rCQFGaulOSvGbhG3/kHRDUzPGm0iqm2fPNVDhQZ4fZCjsEZzpeOD4a 6BeWQ4zKBBi0RbYd1jJ9H3qyrFYqF7bLfn33E=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Z5herZtF/0qX4o7wRIeTVPT753Z9G1kfmrBid8gaYbCTmdaxlChmGguWxLKWO7OhFT CiYAPk02EnAitXan034MysxD39ocDdolCbO0VYIiZvClza0cNXv23NGKIEyOKTZaUhbx r1Kk1fXH93IRTjEBfm+DxjnPgvGKmt6S5sbmk=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100317 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.4
On 06/17/2010 02:17 PM, Quynh Vu Do wrote:
In fact I have made a sub-sample from the XO manual (37 pages) and I am
currently translating it (about10% done, should be finished by half July).
Same thing for the Sugar Manual, but after XO is done.
Then only will come the Turtle Activity.
I'm doing the translation offline in ODT files which will be more flexible
for final editing/printing than the PDF generated online from flossmanuals.
The translated content can then be easily pasted back online later, once a
translation directory is created by flossmanuals.
So if anyone wants to join the work, let me know so that we can coordinate
our actions and avoir duplicating efforts.
Oh me me, please pick me :-)
I can do this intermittently on my free time. Please share me a little bit.
We can also try to organize book sprints in order to have more
documentation available in a very short term:
We also have to update the OLPC Vietnam wiki page here:
with a list of goals.