Re: OLPC/SUGAR open-source Manual

Hi,

2010/6/17 Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]>

This is up to you, but i think the best idea to coordinate work is to
use the Flossmanual infrastructure: you should not made an offline
translation but update regularly. I think this is better if you want
to have some immediate reward and help during your work.

yes I know.

Unfortunately, I had some difficulties in the past with the translation set-up online at flossmanuals.
It seems also that as long as the translation is not finished, you cannot publish the translated version.

These are the reasons why I took this path: to be more independant and have more mastering of the process. Then going back to the online translation which is good for the global availability on the net.

I'll set up shared documents for translated materials (at least with the two volunteers that have just raised their hands) on Google documents.

Unfortunately, i could not help to much for vietnamese translation ...
Maybe i could only help during a pair session.

I think you could help with some others to design activities (etoys, others) in English and then we could make a VN translation.

What are missing a lot are activities designed in the Vietnamese cultural context.

--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)
Hanoi, Vietnam