Re: [OLPCVietnam] Re: Vietnamese Language Translation Team and ?'s

Serge, if you can send me the "to do list" and anythig else you think should appear there (goals) in a rough format of how you would like it to appear, I'll clean up the language and put it in the Wiki.
You want it on the OLPC Vietnam Project page, correct?
Nancie:)