Re: Vietnamese Language Translation Team and ?'s

Thank you Nancie.

Another ressource we could translate is the book "Powerfull Ideas in
the Classroom", there is already a french (done by some guys including
me), spanish, german, ... versions. Look here:
http://squeakland.org/resources/books/

Could we update the a list of todo regarding translation in the Wiki page ?

Thank you.

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk