[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Smalltalk-vn] Re: Scratch Day !!!
- To: Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: [Smalltalk-vn] Re: Scratch Day !!!
- From: Duong "Yang" ヤン Ha Nguyen <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 22:50:14 +0700 (ICT)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Cc: Hanoi Linux Users Group <[email protected]>, [email protected], smalltalk-vn <[email protected]>, [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:date:from:x-x-sender:reply-to:to:cc:subject :in-reply-to:message-id:references:user-agent:mime-version :content-type; bh=HI/JJJvzSVDUnyt5/49jbczdeCtrNclZ3hoLgZKiE7M=; b=qzRY1hFOcrSyPfzTAcNz3BrU847PRKw1ghaWyf/jPxyg3tq26WjilTNARaUCHkl3Bm f+PRSMX1G5+17i8dxRR7ayWAR6as7E88TatQckXtjs0VE2WPoKwnhmtSjQs6s2HpZhJB 3QjiKUfQuT5/J4HMeruV3RjmnI8hdJ/OaY+aY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:x-x-sender:reply-to:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id :references:user-agent:mime-version:content-type; b=fZZFc0uVXwGYV5C+Y2KlnV70n+8CX8ITFYS4DRChw+PC0gxfiNeoA8ejmL9i9Navck z0PEHzTUiTLeY7y1QiSBFyxv6oVjCzF6yK4vBdQTnPwFNsfzj44uLlsqrcHbvGpco/gw aSoOKIFjRGKdcr/ttogB4yi2bXFHZczJkzuoU=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
- Reply-to: [email protected]
- User-agent: Alpine 2.00 (LNX 1167 2008-08-23)
On Thu, 12 May 2011, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
> Maybe i send too much emails :-)
No, you've sent many emails but that's not enough ;-)
> > What's your proposed activities for a Scratch day in Hanoi? What
> > about PR & Communication? How should we do some promotion on events
> > like Coding Dojo, Hackfest, etc.?
> I have no clear picture at the moment. Maybe we could do some Scratch
> demo to attract people (kids, educators, developers, ...)
> to this platform, but i lacking connections with the education
> community in Vietnam.
Beginning with demonstration, then getting deeper and deeper depends
on aspect, sounds great to me. I have some connection with the
Vietnamese education community. I'll see what I can do after I dig
deep into Scratch.
> We already start to work on a port of Scratch to Pharo 1.2 with some
> friends: http://code.google.com/p/scat/
> As Scratch Day is the same day of CodingDojo (saturday May 21st), this
> could be the opportunity to do a super-codingdojo in order to refactor
> the code with tests
> with the help of the mikado method: http://mikadomethod.wordpress.com/
I have taken a look at the book and briefly read the code on Mikado's
 Github repository but for now I still don't get it. Maybe a
presentation about Mikado method on the Coding Dojo session tomorrow
would be good, Serge?
Dương "Yang" ヤン Hà Nguyễn
Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/
"Life is a hack"
[ Do not send me Microsoft Office attachments, please.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GIT/C/ED/L d++ s-:-(:) !a C+++(++++) ULU++++>$ P-- L+++>$ E+++
W++>+++ N+ o+ K w--- O- [email protected] V- PS+ PE++ Y+>++ PGP++ t+ 5 X+ R-
tv+ b+++ DI+++ D++ G+++ e* h* r* y-
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----