Re: [OLPCVietnam] Scratch Day !!!

To Serge, Yang, and other:
Best of luck with Scratch Day this week in Hanoi! In Thailand I am told that Scratch is by far the most popular XO Activity! Our local elementary school is teaching it and the local Art Gallery is running a Scratch class series for community kids too.

Thank you once again for your continuing interest and efforts. Have a very successful day.
If you can email information and photos from the event to me, afterwards, I'll post them as an update on the VVV Wiki project page.

Best regards to everyone,
Nancie:)