[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [HanoiLUG] [OLPCVietnam] Re: [Smalltalk-vn] Re: Scratch Day !!!
- To: Hanoi Linux Users Group <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: [HanoiLUG] [OLPCVietnam] Re: [Smalltalk-vn] Re: Scratch Day !!!
- From: Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:17:42 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Cc: [email protected], smalltalk-vn <[email protected]>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=OjitCxSlJ+S5Qacp4fXxiUVOUKv2qOtkEKlojsJia5E=; b=e5eNPC5bsrELgrNSh/Ge8pzi5Q6n/mJF+e6LZER2mk0nqP8FBKS3fkyeFwCV5q4bNE xES23dUwwtzYyWm44L55qI103mJTyIzh8YN4Ncq1+z5QI2VxpyYUtJgg46903yNvt93T bOtbkzn9pIRXURFjPwbNoztPs4QrtIR1R3CHQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; b=IgKjlgiQRYnEPIk6R2bprFknKWHDmxfT0c+jmZsWMy/pyd/hqrA0qZKkRp3OvZHNNt CLDd5HQTPltEr143r1eErQDPs2Tofppjj0WbKbZHsXZhsQrzs5LCriPQ4ouDcFP/ozMo 3kK+XdPf5ZSTVxNMpRGb/7FMmt8LQOhM27k6Q=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Mario Behling <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Serge,
> it would be great if you could come over to the South for some
> scratching at one point.
Yes i definitively would like to come back to the south :-)
But i'm lacking time to do everything. Maybe you have seen, i launch
recently a coding-dojo in HN every saturday.
Maybe we should try to do the same in HCMC or CT.
> I would like to give you some more ideas: As you see on the mailing
> list, there are already people interested in HCM. Secondly in Cantho
> we have space available for training and hacking activities in our
> company building right in the center and would love to host a Scratch
> Day. Thirdly, we are already doing trainings about IT and
> Environmental Education with 45 teachers in Bac Lieu. Many of those
> teachers are very eager to learn new things. Surely they would like to
> learn about Scratch and Smalltalk. Getting them to learn about XO
> activities would also be a good preparation for a potential XO project
> as well.
> What do you think?
Do you have any specific needs ?
UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk