[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [HanoiLUG] [OLPCVietnam] Re: [Smalltalk-vn] Re: Scratch Day !!!
- To: Hanoi Linux Users Group <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: [HanoiLUG] [OLPCVietnam] Re: [Smalltalk-vn] Re: Scratch Day !!!
- From: Mario Behling <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:18:57 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Cc: [email protected], [email protected], smalltalk-vn <[email protected]>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ql/TDVlJcRiFgA2vEJGM9v+8jpjktYkf4gI9Ez0OEj4=; b=u+0N5wqazO0guMSVi9fHDcKLyQ4GJv3Xv8au2tYrc/PYkbAEgVrYijAfkgXhkXZQDv 6Wns1iudZ5a+8WDYp7fgndN/BkQQOTyTB4KsKpdlOzG8gj5ChD8ckuLCGs2gqR/k2qsU 2KVKsN9+GwQqdgTei0uYFxKBneAQi+f5NviFA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=EuoXcr0AVl5WmL3jeqSMybKGtSHlpWyDHgJq/wvMJXK9uMPlX4ld5Hn73rYe8Q8A7s p4G41yYBCHo6dmrNtpy01SHimr4V6SIRgQjDX3lXYaTz49jPhpfvlhc2fSB6GcMf2+1z ZtC/qhxTfxgmqn1HDjb+Ph21htai5nR2o7tJQ=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
it would be great if you could come over to the South for some
scratching at one point.
I would like to give you some more ideas: As you see on the mailing
list, there are already people interested in HCM. Secondly in Cantho
we have space available for training and hacking activities in our
company building right in the center and would love to host a Scratch
Day. Thirdly, we are already doing trainings about IT and
Environmental Education with 45 teachers in Bac Lieu. Many of those
teachers are very eager to learn new things. Surely they would like to
learn about Scratch and Smalltalk. Getting them to learn about XO
activities would also be a good preparation for a potential XO project
What do you think?
Hope to welcome you here in the near future.
All the best,
On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 9:49 PM, Serge Stinckwich
<[email protected]> wrote:
> There was a Scrath Day in HCMC two years ago, but it was mainly kids
> and user oriented.
> 2011/5/13 Duong "Yang" ヤン Ha Nguyen <[email protected]>:
>> On Fri, 13 May 2011, Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy wrote:
>>> 2011/5/12 Duong "Yang" ヤン Ha Nguyen <[email protected]>:
>>> > Oh, I couldn't believe I have missed your email!!! I support the idea
>>> > af a Scratch day in Hanoi. This is a good chance for promote
>>> > Smalltalk Squeak/Pharo. Also, it's a great chance for me to get my
>>> > hands dirty with Smalltalk again. I haven't used Smalltalk for a
>>> > while.
>>> I've never used Smalltalk but heard a lot of it and would definitely
>>> join a smalltalk meeting in hcm city. I guess it's over though :)
>> Why don't you just start one? ;-)
>> Dương "Yang"
>> Dương "Yang" ヤン Hà Nguyễn
>> Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/
>> "Life is a hack"
>> [ Do not send me Microsoft Office attachments, please.
>> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html ]
>> -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
>> Version: 3.12
>> GIT/C/ED/L d++ s-:-(:) !a C+++(++++) ULU++++>$ P-- L+++>$ E+++
>> W++>+++ N+ o+ K w--- O- [email protected] V- PS+ PE++ Y+>++ PGP++ t+ 5 X+ R-
>> tv+ b+++ DI+++ D++ G+++ e* h* r* y-
>> -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
> Serge Stinckwich
> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk