[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Scratch Day !!!
- To: Hanoi Linux Users Group <[email protected]>, [email protected], smalltalk-vn <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: Scratch Day !!!
- From: Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:03:31 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=N8w04ZHyIgbLZGABOIQBq1red7hF9LpNOJFl9DpJq3s=; b=jeZT823PR40anCc1q3oKLWbFd+RvkWeng9feIEgjGlZ2diNmosP0YZ6qvGEiu9/SEV YZmYNqzuqtpwrP9MKkE1VGV3txa5uLb4hjwfXe2wwhwTec1zn5s0dWK90X9YggWbIu60 i7wdi068VxHwactzGHvzDAIt9P+mJwaFxNweg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=GM92P4ia6/j+q6wR2ZfP+xw4vFc8mVtGXJhlVQouq3Ex7mdXL1oltFmUl507rBfOF1 mbTO1gkjwb/I3BZk3K4j2/wldPg2GDrnoM13Y1vJiuJvwg+5E5hzNeOWSf2d/LoELtv4 FPs1xVCeSpCkXg0dgspmu5VPhBl01ToM7BxL0=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Nobody interested to organize a Scratch Day in Vietnam ?
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Serge Stinckwich
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> May 21st 2011 is Scratch Day worldwide: http://day.scratch.mit.edu/
> If you don't know what is scratch, this is very nice very visual
> language in order to do animation and control also embedded systems.
> More information here: http://scratch.mit.edu/
> Scratch is open-source and written in Squeak Smalltalk. A version of
> Scratch is available on XO OLPC.
> Maybe we could try to organize something in Ha Noi ?
> Several alternatives are possible for a Scratch Day:
> - invite educators to discover Scratch
> - presentation of local scratch projects
> - informal gathering of Scratchers.
> Any Scratchers (or wanabee scratchers) in Ha Noi ? Viet Nam ?
> We some friends, we are working on porting Scratch to a more modern
> version of Squeak, called Pharo (because we don't like green
> interfaces and we want to open Scratch to code contributions from
> people who are working on using Scratch with external devices like
> We already have some portion of the software working.
> So i'm willing to do wild Scratch coding sessions :-)
> Serge Stinckwich
> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk