Translation sprint 12th March 2011, 9:00 am: XO manual

Hi everybody
Hi everyone,

We will organize a translation sprint (that means to finish up the
translation) for the XO_vi manual, of which 12 out of a total 29
chapters have already been published in Vietnamese, on Saturday 12th
march 2011, starting at 9:00 am. There will be coffee, tea, biscuits
and we can eventually call in some food for lunch if needed. Four
people (including me) have already committed their participation.
Please feel free to join with us, if you can, by replying to this
post. If you are not confident enough to translate, you can still
review existing translation for a better quality.

We will also introduce the Flossmanuals's translation platform and how
to use if for the beginners.

If you are not in Hanoi, you can still try to join our efforts on that
day through an IRC channel or through Google Chat (audio & video).
Tell us then so that we can setup the discussion room.

The XO_vi manual to finish the translation can be seen here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO_vi/WebHome

Location:
CNF center (inside the Institut de la Francophonie pour
l'informatique, aka IFI), ngõ 42 Tạ Quang Bửu (Hai Bà Trưng district),
Hanoi.

To see the location of IFI on the map :
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=21.002711,105.847896&spn=0.00338,0.004823&t=h&z=18

To get to the CNF:
Enter the 42 TQB's gate, walk about 50 meters to find the IFI's gate
on your left. Just push the IFI's gate (it may look closed, it is not)
then turn to your right and walk straight towards the garden in the
end of the alley to find the CNF center.

You may find more details on this action on the Hanoilug's wiki where
I created this page: http://wiki.hanoilug.org/projects:olpcvn

Best Regards