Re: [OLPCVietnam] Re: Translation sprint 12th March 2011, 9:00 am: XO manual

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

2011/2/28 Ngô Huy Hoàng <[email protected]>:

> On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> http://translate.flossmanuals.net/register
>
> I've registered, signed in. It seems to me that I need to be added to the
> group before being able to start translating. If this is the case, my
> account name is HuyHoangNgo.

Normally there is no need to join a group to be able to translate.

Go to this page and, after login, try to edit/translate any chapter to verify.
or you can click on any edit/translate links and you will be asked
your login and password.
Then you should be able to edit/translate.

Edit is for modifying existing translations.
Translating will show two side_to_side windows, one with the original
text, in English, the other one for translation in Vietnamese.

Best regards

Thanks for your direction. Yesterday, all the links I clicked were Talk links so I didn't see anything to translate :-).

Regards

--
Hoàng