[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OLPCVietnam] Re: Translation sprint 12th March 2011, 9:00 am: XO manual
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [OLPCVietnam] Re: Translation sprint 12th March 2011, 9:00 am: XO manual
- From: Ngô Huy Hoàng <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:01:18 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=GSmgQaImMFgXHtT4CtVCSN7rUqbyujsAVsHXpYgtcGA=; b=iW2tKyFOpRrTs7q0Cf0Zi78UnAoGkKQwL9hyBV+XO658h5VJSEYzzMCIExvKGAmmiD qFngQnBquEKnvTrUKjWsRaUZLbPuFqeOmJLLDHjAq9rlxQFTH9m3UpjOK+N9mYbaJ3PF vWcmTY0SJXOVw29jmnlXBxjO0YVBX8b/VgCPY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=US5T6yI8Vk287AWVTgoPhzp5MquZgYYXHGQo20PgTAsVrx0AmcuQ513C2e1iG7nGx1 m17p0kHZmOFZFn2sOkDFVfg6BI3i54jb24Yk7JS/L8TDbqK/MFm2EtpH/ECggcMh7Wt+ NVyWahFQhs1O0FZnF87K2DDDqy+1S+KYeA0Yg=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]m> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]>
2011/2/28 Ngô Huy Hoàng <[email protected]>:
Normally there is no need to join a group to be able to translate.
> I've registered, signed in. It seems to me that I need to be added to the
> group before being able to start translating. If this is the case, my
> account name is HuyHoangNgo.
Go to this page and, after login, try to edit/translate any chapter to verify.
or you can click on any edit/translate links and you will be asked
your login and password.
Then you should be able to edit/translate.
Edit is for modifying existing translations.
Translating will show two side_to_side windows, one with the original
text, in English, the other one for translation in Vietnamese.
Thanks for your direction. Yesterday, all the links I clicked were Talk links so I didn't see anything to translate :-).