[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OLPCVietnam] Translation sprint 12th March 2011, 9:00 am: XO manual
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [OLPCVietnam] Translation sprint 12th March 2011, 9:00 am: XO manual
- From: Nancie Severs <[email protected]>
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:57:46 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=AJ1J/Y5NuBGdXiXW02BIA1LN0bUkqzKyE/FtIC2Wfo0=; b=tenjRaldlsVS3BOGXDUcc3mCkvocqJZlzfEGUnXOlj1HaBe28ja6HZDjW+oRXdimTM Ea++Um/AbQ8qBvdlFETBIZVq+zwbNUrOVdxZnHgQeC0nSVS5dNLIqItbAfOFLZ9XVVg3 866T6V23ASWvn9wUINP1JZIj9vmklhUFWdRis=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=h+LLDu7yYydjB+z8DT+qtLpOLoMCPdP8W7GXYKSN8o8u2iIolTwkltbJTtG6MbJ1aB F0f9mWMuWdkKuE5tjyzQ6wPF3ks171W7HYvPeAAe1ULVUw2hydaJ9B4uQfz2ZI4aMhxU SoshWskAn11o3aLFGX5rw3PPb8I3G9h4xQMqA=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]m>
- References: <[email protected]m>
This is great! Thanks to everyone for helping! This will enable those with XOs in Vietnam already and also anyone interested in trying sugar on a stick (SOAS) to see how to more fully use and teach with Sugar and XOs.
I look forward to sharing the Floss Manual link and finished product!
Best and thanks,
On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 11:01 PM, Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]>
We will organize a translation sprint (that means to finish up the
translation) for the XO_vi manual, of which 12 out of a total 29
chapters have already been published in Vietnamese, on Saturday 12th
march 2011, starting at 9:00 am. There will be coffee, tea, biscuits
and we can eventually call in some food for lunch if needed. Four
people (including me) have already committed their participation.
Please feel free to join with us, if you can, by replying to this
post. If you are not confident enough to translate, you can still
review existing translation for a better quality.
We will also introduce the Flossmanuals's translation platform and how
to use if for the beginners.
If you are not in Hanoi, you can still try to join our efforts on that
day through an IRC channel or through Google Chat (audio & video).
Tell us then so that we can setup the discussion room.
The XO_vi manual to finish the translation can be seen here:
CNF center (inside the Institut de la Francophonie pour
l'informatique, aka IFI), ngõ 42 Tạ Quang Bửu (Hai Bà Trưng district),
To see the location of IFI on the map :
To get to the CNF:
Enter the 42 TQB's gate, walk about 50 meters to find the IFI's gate
on your left. Just push the IFI's gate (it may look closed, it is not)
then turn to your right and walk straight towards the garden in the
end of the alley to find the CNF center.
You may find more details on this action on the Hanoilug's wiki where
I created this page: http://wiki.hanoilug.org/projects:olpcvn
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLPC Vietnam" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/olpc-vietnam?hl=en.
-- This email came from my XO from OLPC!
Please check out One Laptop Per Child at http://laptop.org/ and help make the world a better place!