Re: [OLPCVietnam] Translation sprint 12th March 2011, 9:00 am: XO manual

Hi!
This is great! Thanks to everyone for helping! This will enable those with XOs in Vietnam already and also anyone interested in trying sugar on a stick (SOAS) to see how to more fully use and teach with Sugar and XOs.

I look forward to sharing the Floss Manual link and finished product!
Best and thanks,
Nancie