[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: [Pharo-project] Dr. Geo in your native language
- To: Hanoi Linux Users Group <[email protected]>, [email protected]
- Subject: Fwd: [Pharo-project] Dr. Geo in your native language
- From: Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:07:37 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=htYBk82cqtx7jeBCiPNRXYa52uA7hwUORY9/vU8sxIw=; b=fzUsCV0DoAOLgrKUKrFcUm5vA+WAfzg2kc9ehkbq6dLUFbJghPjk1ESCZklSUIrMsb an6r84XVOe99T3weGLSHx/wE1yvDK+nAdgnAuC+Tb3tHvYh6cKMnpXaW1KK/zL2wnXy/ RdC6M7hujBpgJO5Oi5VqpCFgdhBGJix5ZJzm2Pj1sCHQP8YjuB1STiGZxKyxSkFxJOfc DTPXOHeBH0yv2y1MZ90rDpnwwXGGHZNgwh4f06cj5c1mIR5vIoykFbUHnbWRhssbOvSX Wz0TvPWr29Cc9A7Z6HwP2Yb3dhOxlxk+iM4VouX7KStetCMTjLNa3+SjBSqfa2NCKhcF jBfQ==
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Some vietnamese translators are needed !
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hilaire Fernandes <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Subject: [Pharo-project] Dr. Geo in your native language
To: [email protected]
I am looking for people to translate Dr. Geo in national languages. Kids
need the interface in their native language to use it.
Already we have French, Spanish (need some review), German, Chinese,
Korean, Russan, Italian,...
But we miss many translation in European languages: Dutch, Danish,
Swedish, Portuguese, Gaelic,... . Greek will be great as DrGeo is
related to Euclidean geometry!
Japan is also missing!
Dr. Geo in Korean:
To participate it is easy, you just need a web browser pointed at
http://translate.drgeo.eu, created a login, then proceed. The work can
be done by small steps.
I plan to release 12.07 end of June.
Drop me a line if you are interested, or fell free to start.
UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk