Fwd: [Pharo-project] Dr. Geo in your native language

Some vietnamese translators are needed !

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hilaire Fernandes <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Subject: [Pharo-project] Dr. Geo in your native language
To: [email protected]

Hell guys,

I am looking for people to translate Dr. Geo in national languages. Kids
need the interface in their native language to use it.
Already we have French, Spanish (need some review), German, Chinese,
Korean, Russan, Italian,...
But we miss many translation in European languages: Dutch, Danish,
Swedish, Portuguese, Gaelic,...  . Greek will be great as DrGeo is
related to Euclidean geometry!
Japan is also missing!

Dr. Geo in Korean:
http://twitter.com/drgeo2/status/209985866741981185/photo/1

To participate it is easy, you just need a web browser pointed at
http://translate.drgeo.eu, created a login, then proceed. The work can
be done by small steps.

I plan to release 12.07 end of June.

Drop me a line if you are interested, or fell free to start.

Hilaire

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk