I am a UK qualified teacher living and working in HCMC. I am looking for a way to get involved with the OLPC project here in the city. I work with a charitable foundation and would like to explore the possibility of introducing the laptops in the future. Could you put me in touch with a project representative, please? I would like the oportunity to meet with them and discuss ways I can get involved.

Any info would be very much appreciated.

Jane.
On Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:07:37 AM UTC+1, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
Some vietnamese translators are needed !

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hilaire Fernandes <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Subject: [Pharo-project] Dr. Geo in your native language
To: [email protected]inria.fr

Hell guys,

I am looking for people to translate Dr. Geo in national languages. Kids
need the interface in their native language to use it.
Already we have French, Spanish (need some review), German, Chinese,
Korean, Russan, Italian,...
But we miss many translation in European languages: Dutch, Danish,
Swedish, Portuguese, Gaelic,...  . Greek will be great as DrGeo is
related to Euclidean geometry!
Japan is also missing!

Dr. Geo in Korean:
http://twitter.com/drgeo2/status/209985866741981185/photo/1

To participate it is easy, you just need a web browser pointed at
http://translate.drgeo.eu, created a login, then proceed. The work can
be done by small steps.

I plan to release 12.07 end of June.

Drop me a line if you are interested, or fell free to start.

Hilaire

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk