Re: [OLPCVietnam] OLPC Vietnam Workshop at SFD 2010 Summarization

Dear Yang Nguyen,

this is a fantastic outcome! I am very happy to see the OLPC project move on.

Your question about OLPC Saigon - Marina worked on the project here a
few months ago and blogged about it on http://saigonolpc.wordpress.com
. Just go back to some older entries.

On Nov. 12-14 we will have FOSSASIA in Ho Chi Minh City. It would be
great to welcome volunteers who are interested in  OLPC Vietnam or
even someone who can give a presentation like you did. We will have
two OLPCs available at the event.

Please get in touch, if you will attend.

All the best,

Mario