[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OLPCVietnam] OLPC Vietnam Workshop at SFD 2010 Summarization
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [OLPCVietnam] OLPC Vietnam Workshop at SFD 2010 Summarization
- From: Lilly Nguyen <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:26:52 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:content-type:mime-version :subject:from:in-reply-to:date:content-transfer-encoding:message-id :references:to:x-mailer; bh=Cfi0e7e3HjaGb4jlw8xiN/SEqrLLTAqtbPk2WbkRAkQ=; b=YI66DHDs1uJ4OYGrd2m/z/YCV6qCREGgS5GG4yIapLivMVy9uRmP+hvQjRiBBYWeCR Brj2iHOAw1B1ReUmINHuJEP+ttWGUmFd/e8O4KXN6z9umZO4I7sFqTVZPhC6ixC2uQ9e FqOCtp7xND1oyDOtFSNweBm4u5QdI+QxnW18A=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; b=YkDJemGPezBd8Jkz9fMBXWdvm4afZjl9VFAfzSMkGzC1+V0CGlI4MmjsCkOIT7sQYl bRAtAQW/gevX5JXlfn51/pzG2CA0X1/XG/JPLjp7pq08SgFQfJYLNur3NQ4XELnhB4fe R0yMErphEA/gCHSCkRg5wj3wLdhrHC4UeWmuU=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Hope you're feeling better Yang. Does anyone else plan on attending FOSS Asia? Does anyone want to collaborate on a presentation together? As I said in a previous email, I'd be more than happy to do this but only with someone else as well.
Let me know!
On Sep 23, 2010, at 7:33 AM, Yang Ha Nguyen wrote:
> It was my pleasure to work for OLPC Vietnam. Too bad that I was so sick
> in the last few days that I couldn't reply your emails.
> I'm afraid that I can't go to FOSSAsia. My family has a very serious
> business on Nov 11, so I have to stay in Hanoi the whole week (from Nov
> 8 to Nov 11). If anyone is to attend that event, please summarize OLPC
> activities each day, so everyone else (including me) could catch up with
> you. If you want to do some preparation in Hanoi before FOSSAsia, I'm
> so willing to help.
> With kindest regards,