Re: [OLPCVietnam] OLPC Vietnam Workshop at SFD 2010 Summarization

Hope you're feeling better Yang. Does anyone else plan on attending FOSS Asia? Does anyone want to collaborate on a presentation together? As I said in a previous email, I'd be more than happy to do this but only with someone else as well.

Let me know!

Lilly