Re: [OLPCVietnam] OLPC Vietnam Workshop at SFD 2010 Summarization

Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing. Yang and I were trying to find more information to share with people about TPHCM OLPC, but alas could not.

I definitely plan on attending FOSSAsia in November and would love to meet you Mario and anyone else who will be there on the list.

As you can, the talk isn't too long and I'd be more than happy to do this kind of introductory presentation, but would like to have someone else to also do some of the talk for the more tech-specs-aspects of the XO.

Maybe we can plan an informal meet-up for the OLPC-sters during FOSS Asia?

Best,
Lilly

aim: deuxlits