OLPC Vietnam Workshop at SFD 2010 Summarization

Dear all OLPC Vietnam members,

I'm so glad to announce to you all that OLPC Vietnam presentation and workshop
at SFD were totally a success.  Our presentation was conducted by Lilly Nguyen
and me, in both Vietnamese and English.  It was really clear and simple, it
emphasized the educational purposes of OLPC with brief introduction about
technical stuff (XO operating system, Sugar, and Vietnam Sugar Developers
Team).  There was a question about OLPC Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh city and we had
no information about OLPC activities in Ho Chi Minh.  Please find OLPC
presentation in the attachment below.  The workshop in the afternoon was also
great.  We had 3 XOs and a lot of people tried it.  They also asked a lot of
questions about XO in specific, and about OLPC in general.  Some of them were
really interested in the project. Especially, Mr. Phan Trung Nghia from
HanoiLUG was willing to help us on translating materials for OLPC Vietnam.
The demo of Magic Words, a software which is developing by Vietnam Sugar
Developers Team, was gathered a lot of interest as well.  Here are some of the
pictures: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5].

Thank you all for helping us to have such a wonderful day as OLPC Vietnam
representatives.  Thanks, Nancie, for your materials and wonderful pictures
from VVV as well as the your XO which Lilly brought.  Thanks, Lilly, for
taking your time doing the presentation, wonderfully having conducted it in
English, and be with OLPC Vietnam the whole time.  Thanks, Nguyet for having
lent me the 2 XOs and your great pictures.  Thank you all.

Oh, I almost forget, please find OLPC Vietnam backdrop in the attachment.

P.S.  Files too large, I have to upload them separately.  Please find
them on our group's [6]site.

[1] http://www.facebook.com/anhnguyet.ql#!/album.php?aid=2050038&id=1512481114
[2] http://lh3.ggpht.com/_8jFT8HLn9WE/TJcdr7RgFNI/AAAAAAAAASI/fQ14QWdoRf8/s128/SDC10725.JPG
[3] http://lh3.ggpht.com/_8jFT8HLn9WE/TJcdsmAhY9I/AAAAAAAAASM/E9RPlBI8aDY/s128/SDC10727.JPG