Re: [OLPCVietnam] Re: XOs coming to Hanoi

Hello Hong, Nancie et al,

2011/11/24 Nancie Severs <[email protected]>:
> Hi Phu, Hong, and all!
>
> Wow, Phu, 30 Students have Volunteered. That's fantastic!

That is great.

> Hong writes: that he has invited  his students to join the OLPC Vietnam
> Google Group, ((good idea) and:
> Why don't we finish translation on:  http://translate.sugarlabs.org/vi/? It
> focuses on 15 crucial projects.

That is a huge translation for us.
It will takes 2 hours per day x 4 persons x months to finish the work.

And it will be harder if we want perfect/great translation quality.

I love this project but I don't have enough time for translation.
# I am too busy working on LibreOffice, Mozilla and Gnome

However, du-an-most is a good place to ask for help
http://du-an-most.hanoilug.org/MostWiki

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )