Re: [OLPCVietnam] Re: Vung Vieng Village XO Project

Greetings. I was told by an Australian friend that she saw some little green laptops when she was visiting there! This is good visibility. Nevertheless there are need to get a platform for people involved in small or big educational projects in Asia to come together - share failure lessons or best practices.

With this in mind [email protected], Malaysia is scheduled for on Nov 16-18, 2013. If people come some wonderful things may happening in this region of the world. The website link is below and it is a free event. Just register, let us know you are coming, showup and participate - but travel, accomodation food, etc expenses must be participants' responsibilitiy.

www.olpc.asia/basecamp2013

A community sprint to improve a community edition of the OLPC XS school server will also be part of the program in planning.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition/0.5/Sprint (under development)

Do spread the word around and hope to see some of you.

T.K. Kang