Re: [OLPCVietnam] Re: Vung Vieng Village XO Project

Hi,

(Replying to list)

I'll be back in Hanoi in late October. Sign me up for a trip (bike or otherwise) to fishing village.  Let us
see if we can address the problem of transient teachers. Perhaps the local community members (open source
community, volunteers) engaging with the project regularly might solve this issue.

Am trying to rope in OLPC community, teachers, Hardware hackers and Open Source developers to take more
 interest in the project here in Viet Nam.

Cheers

--arky