Re: [OLPCVietnam] Re: Vung Vieng Village XO Project

Dear all,
     I heard about this project from reading an article on its success in Ethiopia. I immediately wanted to be involved. I am a teacher over here in Viet Nam with a basic grasp of the language, and I would be delighted to help with creating new exercises and learning activities for your tablets. However I am a little uncertain of how exactly to get involved, being unfamiliar with google groups. Could someone possibly email me at [email protected] to let me know more specifically how I might help?
Thanks for your time
Rafael Masters