[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Reminder : Translation sprint Saturday 12th March starting at 9:00 am at CNF
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Reminder : Translation sprint Saturday 12th March starting at 9:00 am at CNF
- From: Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:48:39 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WCzbwbbhqI/HQehC1UxokbvxFJBnYD0lafWMz2X8z14=; b=DI/3J4g0otsH5GhyBOeG18EH1DtalyxoBtbFAXRvY9hxQmRwzthEU0u9MsdK5wLjGW 4btCl1Vm/opJbpSKq8tk9Uyfj5/eaIA/d2kDEof+5E7blltyP2MxFFiTgaGjO2XxlA3O 9ylmUwU8traGSf+0Yi7oAV/+rdxJQ6yz0dNbg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=aPiEILWXBtWAfOwsWfRMj+lUhlXcVqzTNXXnBtlehJBCjb23PUhWbqsUOZJo47IlCG 2E4J7gpAdyVkS8t+wPRia7nB/n7ib8a25fokl58WFk6a8pnVwhjcW3oqk3wx8qW3bOtz w70G1XTpNST7AtKpH3C4LxxjptAmnjK4Wj+gE=
Just a reminder, in case of...
We will organize a translation sprint (that means to finish up the
translation) for the XO_vi manual, of which 12 out of a total 29
chapters have already been published in Vietnamese, on Saturday 12th
march 2011, starting at 9:00 am. There will be coffee, tea, biscuits
and we can eventually call in some food for lunch if needed.
Five people (including me) have already committed their participation
and a sixth person may also show up.
Please feel free to join with us at the last minute, if you wish so:
nothing is too late.
If you are not confident enough to translate, you can still review
existing translation for a better quality.
The XO_vi manual to finish the translation can be seen here:
CNF center (inside the Institut de la Francophonie pour
l'informatique, aka IFI), ngõ 42 Tạ Quang Bửu (Hai Bà Trưng district),
To see the location of IFI on the map :
To get to the CNF:
Enter the 42 TQB's gate, walk about 50 meters to find the IFI's gate
on your left. Just push the IFI's gate (it may look closed, it is not)
then turn to your right and walk straight towards the garden in the
end of the alley to find the CNF center.
Hope to see those who have registered, and others as well, to-morrow morning.
Have all a nice day
Vu Do Quynh (M.)