Re: [OLPCVietnam] Happy New Year and My Reply to Recent Posts

Just as an FYI, here is the link with the same information that Quynh sent in the ODF doc. The link is not as easy to read, with the data unsorted, however there are direct links.

It took me awhile to poke around and figure it out so I thought I'd share the link to the actual registration page, where you can create an account to begin translating. Let's at least aim to have accounts registered by the time of our meeting on March 12th so that we can begin.

Look forward to seeing you then!

Lilly