Re: [OLPCVietnam] Happy New Year and My Reply to Recent Posts

On Feb 19, 2011, at 4:22 PM, Quynh Vu Do wrote:

I "promised" to finish the translation for last year. It's never late
to fulfill that promise.
By gathering forces, in a short time we can help together to
accomplish one job : finish the translation and publish the XO manual
in Vietnamese !

I believe that by working at 3-4 persons, within 3-4 hours we could
finish the translation of XO Manual.
I'll provide some coffee, tea and biscuits !

So any volunteers for a translation sprint ? and do not hesitate to
propose a date !

This sounds like a lot of fun and I would be more than happy to contribute to this. Anytime during the second week of March, 7th to 12th?