Re: [OLPCVietnam] Happy New Year and My Reply to Recent Posts

Hi,

2011/2/25 Lilly Nguyen <[email protected]>:

> Saturday the 12th of March is good for me. Shall we do morning at 10am?

OK.

Then let's fix for Saturday 12th March, starting at 9:00 am (Lilly you
can still come at 10 am) and we'll try to keep working under XO_vi is
translated 100%.

What all of you need to do first is to register yourself (create your
account) at :

http://translate.flossmanuals.net/

Then you'll be able to start to translate.

I'm attaching a Calc file with the work to do: Out of 29 chapters, 12
have been published (but they can still be reviewed) and 19 are
untranslated (some are partially translated, maybe). If we can be five
persons, that means about 4 chapters per person. Chapters are
relatively short and there are many illustrations.

Of course you're welcome to start translating before the 12th of march
if you wish so. The idea for that translation sprint is that by the
end of the 12th of March XO_vi's translation has been finished.

Best regards

--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)
Hanoi, Vietnam