[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OLPCVietnam] Happy New Year and My Reply to Recent Posts
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [OLPCVietnam] Happy New Year and My Reply to Recent Posts
- From: Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:03:13 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=V/nFfXDYtyYHFZtJ1F5Xtlg8lWKvNPkf2G//UVKbH1E=; b=jNnjgCUzDoW0n6tAnjKP290LzbjOGTiF2P6ZLc836Wyk4vlnEYqsD6y7oc/nnOhjne T1MYe5AMfhV70DuoTYduvFOIzM0Uf/t8mV4zhGg8yqQnsLdth+hemJJSKWanIGLqbs5A m71ijipsT8DXSwGRR+8ivvRT+NEAR5sWAvQs0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=PQL06j2VUNIhMqLBCo/NpL7GVYtUIacJBVZ28/t3G/eRRugD00jY9MGsAD4MKIgaIc oQoJg09iOQujoz4V6W29IRpMA2l+/zDUKuW34h3BlTr3WLMjoTJF8BeKwI9XbuhyOJ4Q +Mfor/wzXjwfM2kIhPN+VoHbDA5vo0/Zrwn4I=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
2011/2/25 Lilly Nguyen <[email protected]>:
> Saturday the 12th of March is good for me. Shall we do morning at 10am?
Then let's fix for Saturday 12th March, starting at 9:00 am (Lilly you
can still come at 10 am) and we'll try to keep working under XO_vi is
What all of you need to do first is to register yourself (create your
account) at :
Then you'll be able to start to translate.
I'm attaching a Calc file with the work to do: Out of 29 chapters, 12
have been published (but they can still be reviewed) and 19 are
untranslated (some are partially translated, maybe). If we can be five
persons, that means about 4 chapters per person. Chapters are
relatively short and there are many illustrations.
Of course you're welcome to start translating before the 12th of march
if you wish so. The idea for that translation sprint is that by the
end of the 12th of March XO_vi's translation has been finished.
Vu Do Quynh (M.)