Re: [HanoiLUG] [OLPCVietnam] Ha Noi Coding Dojo Session #25

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Duy Thang <[email protected]> wrote:
> Any requirement about language?

No ;-) If you look at at previous sessions here :
http://hanoicodingdojo.github.com/
we used : Smalltalk, Ruby, NewLisp, Java, C++, Python, etc ...

We are not focussed on a specific language. We only need someone in
the room that knows the language and how to do use unit tests with
this language.

Regards,

PS : we also speak vietnamese, english and french.

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk