Re: [HanoiLUG] [OLPCVietnam] Ha Noi Coding Dojo Session #25

Any requirement about language?

Regards,

--
Phạm Duy Thăng
YIM: thangphamduy

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Duy Thang <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you so much for sharing information about CodingDojo. I'm a beginner
> to TDD and want to join this. Can you tell me more about the detail program
> of tomorrow session?

A Coding Dojo is like a Bar Camp, the program is done at the beginning
of the session.
If you are a beginner in TDD, you are welcome ;-)

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk