XO manual's translation completed

Hi,

We were four this morning to work on translating the remaining 15 (not
counting 2 chapters not translatable, one empty chapter and a false
chapter) chapters of the XO Vietnamese manual.
Two persons couldn't show up as scheduled.

We started at 09:15 and finished translating all 15 chapters around 12:00.
We are now in the process of reviewing and publishing the chapters.

Then we will have to ask Flossmanuals to publish the Vietnamese
version of the XO Manual.
As soon as it it accepted by Flossmanuals for publication, we will let it know.

Attached is one snapshot where you can see Phương (sitting in front of
the computer), Dương and Minh standing behind him.

I think it was a very good and efficient translation experience.
Best regards
--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)
Hanoi, Vietnam