[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OLPCVietnam] XO manual's translation completed
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [OLPCVietnam] XO manual's translation completed
- From: Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:23:22 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vITvBcvRei9V1A/i+UY6jBAJy1QIcEuFha5xpVFz6Yc=; b=vHCSHZQpX5ZI0t99PTDoSlqmHQAMzXe7xyLnujqZ4k41WaciwHj0gPUZ0/8r2JV8KR fKoGtlv5H6uKSkOWWP3EkvTWhH6+Lr6RC1gOpjb0njpDv80XYns/a7gcMio4OGpCgwqT X43siEKT8ieGaL4/I3vfVPaj/yUy/49j1nfk8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=g9JQYbXEUIk9ydsK/bEppNcWZs+7/xZgffmi9j0vzv5iTSespkvQBoLSyO0JyPil7v qiwdOZyQEf7K1ngH38gIpDqc2D/ToAozb0enLwPcf8um/T71n31WdlCnIl1dSCjTznfR 3VkVfuNazVqkBrYycBkRryzXLEexDpJfSfx8Y=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Congratulations for your hard work !
I was in Washington DC last week and i talked with some local guys about OLPC.
One of them was Kevin Cole and he knows Nancy.
On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]> wrote:
> We were four this morning to work on translating the remaining 15 (not
> counting 2 chapters not translatable, one empty chapter and a false
> chapter) chapters of the XO Vietnamese manual.
> Two persons couldn't show up as scheduled.
> We started at 09:15 and finished translating all 15 chapters around 12:00.
> We are now in the process of reviewing and publishing the chapters.
> Then we will have to ask Flossmanuals to publish the Vietnamese
> version of the XO Manual.
> As soon as it it accepted by Flossmanuals for publication, we will let it know.
> Attached is one snapshot where you can see Phương (sitting in front of
> the computer), Dương and Minh standing behind him.
> I think it was a very good and efficient translation experience.
> Best regards
> Vu Do Quynh (M.)
> Hanoi, Vietnam
> Blog: http://vdquynh.blogspot.com/
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLPC Vietnam" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/olpc-vietnam?hl=en.
UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk