[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OLPCVietnam] XO manual's translation completed
- To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: [OLPCVietnam] XO manual's translation completed
- From: Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]>
- Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 08:12:24 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:mime-version:subject:date :references; bh=AngkINa04n67qj+K97uvq5euw3TdoUZ0tR8Qkw8xI4A=; b=KakH3jX1bsjG6CP6+v1H1RvaoMHLUYlAf5o8Po8+hY3SPexKptvGBxwLvaaKaG7Kw9 nvMKDjuxzeKfZw6S9705eqp3f/Bu3dgWOB2jGuowMPXtxPeSpT/o2KU5yKKZaXyDPv7B npEicWdT5bNzrSBXj3Tpf6feb7LcCzh9ICHpA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:mime-version:subject:date :references; b=wGbBZKMBC6hPCKNAK3ynCrQiV+seZUZmn3aN3Hmiz6LXiN5cmplAdQrd7OYt+RTn+i fYm4Cn6MgrQzUiMOa+Z7/oMPiXHaXzKXF9xO8KMnom1iRwJY9g0uZ9KBmsu91x2DsU+t 6EXD4ufNBXxIIfcQ3tVKoTsmdS/mDGlo1ZhSo=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
i'm currently in Washington DC where in meet some guys from the local OLPC group.
What you have done os great ! We need more work like that in the future.
Envoyé de mon iPad
Le 12 mars 2011 à 00:48, Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]> a écrit :
> We were four this morning to work on translating the remaining 15 (not
> counting 2 chapters not translatable, one empty chapter and a false
> chapter) chapters of the XO Vietnamese manual.
> Two persons couldn't show up as scheduled.
> We started at 09:15 and finished translating all 15 chapters around 12:00.
> We are now in the process of reviewing and publishing the chapters.
> Then we will have to ask Flossmanuals to publish the Vietnamese
> version of the XO Manual.
> As soon as it it accepted by Flossmanuals for publication, we will let it know.
> Attached is one snapshot where you can see Phương (sitting in front of
> the computer), Dương and Minh standing behind him.
> I think it was a very good and efficient translation experience.
> Best regards
> Vu Do Quynh (M.)
> Hanoi, Vietnam
> Blog: http://vdquynh.blogspot.com/
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OLPC Vietnam" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/olpc-vietnam?hl=en.