Re: [OLPCVietnam] Presentation and Seminar on Software Freedom Day

That sounds like a great idea! It's always more fun to do this kind of thing with more people, so perhaps others would like to join us and we can take what Nancie has sent us, along with Quynh's helpful comments and put some kind of ppt together?

BTW, who is doing the actual presenting (not me!) and how long of a presentation are we preparing?

-lilly