Re: [OLPCVietnam] Presentation and Seminar on Software Freedom Day

It's that true, Lilly :)
You'll go to this event with new XO & spare battery

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Lilly Nguyen <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all,

I know I'm not a very active member of the group, but I want to add that Nancie also had me bring along another XO machine along with a spare battery. Perhaps we could use it for this event as well? I think Nancie meant for the laptop to go tot he VV village, but perhaps we can use it before we give to them?

Best,
Lilly