Re: [OLPCVietnam] Presentation and Seminar on Software Freedom Day

I would be more than happy to "man" a booth of sorts for the SFD, no problem. Perhaps Yang would also like to join us or perhaps Serge. I only suggest since I think they would be able to answer some of the more technical questions that come up from curious folks.

-lilly