Re: [OLPCVietnam] Presentation and Seminar on Software Freedom Day

On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 04:59:55PM +0700, Lilly Nguyen wrote:
Sure thing!

Let me know when you'd like the machine and I can drop it off for you. Let me know of course if you need any help prepping slides or what have you. I know I haven't been too involved and I still have some info/background stuffs from looking at some of the other OLPC projects a couple of months back.

-lilly