Re: OLPC Vietnam Meeting June, 2010 and discussion

On Jun 9, 2010, at 8:54 PM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

I think someone should read carefully all the blogs, website of OLE
and made a small presentation
for next OLPC Vietnam developers meeting.

I no one is willing to do this, I would be more than happy to read and provide some kind of initial analysis and synthesis. My name is Lilly Nguyen and I am a PhD student in Information Studies at UCLA. Although I am not based in Vietnam currently, I will be moving there in August to conduct my research of open source in Vietnam. You can read about my work here: www.deuxlits.com

That said, I wouldn't be able to present anything there in person since I will still be in the states, but I could post up my slides or a report of some kind where you could all access then access it? I am open to whatever other suggestions would be most convenient for everyone.

Best,
Lilly

aim: deuxlits