Re: [HanoiLUG] OLPC Vietnam Developers Meeting in Ha Noi

On 05/31/2010 09:37 PM, Nancie Severs wrote:
A warm welcome and thank you Duy Thang!

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 11:22 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]> wrote:
On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Duy Thang <duythang.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I heard about the OLPC project long time ago. I loved it. Although my
> english is not really well, I want to join this project. I can work as a
> developer or a tester.

Your level in english is not a problem at all. We are looking for good
vietnamese speaker ;-)

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk

--
This email came from my XO computer from the One Laptop Per Child project.
Please check out One Laptop Per Child at http://laptop.org/ and help make the world a better place!

More people, more fun :-). I'm so exciting to think about our meeting this Saturday.

--

Yang Nguyen
Personal blog: http://proginno.wordpress.com