From: John Curwood <[email protected]>
Date: 2010/6/17
Subject: Re: [FM Discuss] Translation of XO and Sugar manuals to Vietnamese
To: [email protected]

Hi Vu Do Quynh

A Vietnamese Translation has already been set up for 'XO_vi' on the
"Write" page at the translate website.  You can access it from Here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO_vi/WebHome

I have set up the 'Sugar_vi' manual, you can access it from the "Write"
page or from here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Sugar_vi/WebHome

The 'TurtleArt_vi' is now set up on the "Write" page and can also be
accessed here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/TurtleArt_vi/WebHome

Good luck and if you need or want any help please don't hesitate to
contact the mailing list.

Cheers,

John