[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: [FM Discuss] Translation of XO and Sugar manuals to Vietnamese
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Fwd: [FM Discuss] Translation of XO and Sugar manuals to Vietnamese
- From: Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:22:28 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=5BE0EhtsSQ+LhmDpIZqYfjaGOA/wzpqWJJVR/6J3JV0=; b=t3lxuWcWeZpEVs4YUszSY2GFMPJRfwVs3dPdl1NFgC93VVc2UuRB03oN290evS4qlA /NHe/S1NSsZkx62wmt1nSdr5aFYtv3frq36eG2N+8f2JwQl4Y0uXvJhEppkj4KRdTOvp dNGOnnLbFHulPjUP/re/s9sAtePwCdi6QVsHw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=AvsqKVFghKFUiG8d+BU58Ja+Wl6+3XnYfc3N2MAl7CANMOHZmhwE8NkRTRx9mkXKxV 9YXrX1IWIzgFKlppHcR2yqyVnVH/7IbrS0UKAZ1jENgnOmcrVV1j4wZ2cNsXdrKBjKG3 8R3aOuB/6oahdceOmG2qMXCR/R0Pe5gJR+mhA=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Flossmanuals has created Write pages for the translations to Vietnamese of XO, Sugar and Turtle.
Some translations is on going there, probably the work from Clytie Siddall.
For those who wants to join in this translation effort, what you need to do is to create yourself one account on the flossmanuals wiki.
In this way every modification will be registered and your work can be authored.
If you need some help to start, the best thing for those living in Hanoi would be to hold a short meeting at CNF, or any other place with a decent internet connection and I can (try) to show you how to get started.
Vu Do Quynh (M.)