Re: [FM Discuss] Translation of XO and Sugar manuals to Vietnamese

Bác Quỳnh ơi cái này ko hiện song song hai cửa sổ Anh - Việt được ạ?
Mình phải dịch trên một cửa sổ khác rồi paste vào phần Edit Translate rồi Puslish?

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Flossmanuals has created Write pages for the translations to Vietnamese of XO, Sugar and Turtle.

Some translations is on going there, probably the work from Clytie Siddall.

For those who wants to join in this translation effort, what you need to do is to create yourself one account on the flossmanuals wiki.
In this way every modification will be registered and your work can be authored.

If you need some help to start, the best thing for those living in Hanoi would be to hold a short meeting at CNF, or any other place with a decent internet connection and I can (try) to show you how to get started.

Regards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Curwood <[email protected]>
Date: 2010/6/17
Subject: Re: [FM Discuss] Translation of XO and Sugar manuals to Vietnamese
To: [email protected]

Hi Vu Do Quynh

A Vietnamese Translation has already been set up for 'XO_vi' on the
"Write" page at the translate website.  You can access it from Here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO_vi/WebHome

I have set up the 'Sugar_vi' manual, you can access it from the "Write"
page or from here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Sugar_vi/WebHome

The 'TurtleArt_vi' is now set up on the "Write" page and can also be
accessed here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/TurtleArt_vi/WebHome

Good luck and if you need or want any help please don't hesitate to
contact the mailing list.

Cheers,

John

On Thu, 2010-06-17 at 14:44 +0700, Quynh Vu Do wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are about 3 persons who wish to join in translating flossmanuals
> for OLPC, especially Xo, Sugar, Turtle Activity (in this priority
> order).
>
> Can you do the set-up for that please?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --