[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FM Discuss] Translation of XO and Sugar manuals to Vietnamese
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [FM Discuss] Translation of XO and Sugar manuals to Vietnamese
- From: Serge Stinckwich <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:33:03 +0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=OslAf+I0ZMG81/NzumOMDaerayJine4/5pzG5p/1YAg=; b=ZrHKw1XWvmFcUxY6c2fzE3YWAq/R2a47VXqdNPIyyDC7pihjDgpwF1txJQrdiHDEJO A16WxYSY2SbTdq8XoU4AulARuB+8SU1mI50vQ4q2R0uDKGO9JKY3F9GiQ2VvOdXPBpKh WPFNu54F5Egm3QAeyXP1KVuzHvzLHQ7pyfjeE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=pLmQBnVB9Rnse058yBJerKTdf9GIwPTXTr4SnuBVhoqbi+lklI0snH7msdbvr+07Gh ZrcurN3UrGLbeg4DcYT4rFsGq/skECFEeLNa59EqonVp9wo8cF7SJM3vknl7RMKaCc+B P3+06yyhCwZHP2mHKJuqkCn92Okvvu52fFPFo=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Quynh Vu Do <[email protected]> wrote:
> Flossmanuals has created Write pages for the translations to Vietnamese of
> XO, Sugar and Turtle.
> Some translations is on going there, probably the work from Clytie Siddall.
Yes i think so. I found old emails of her where she talk about Floss Manuals.
> For those who wants to join in this translation effort, what you need to do
> is to create yourself one account on the flossmanuals wiki.
> In this way every modification will be registered and your work can be
> If you need some help to start, the best thing for those living in Hanoi
> would be to hold a short meeting at CNF, or any other place with a decent
> internet connection and I can (try) to show you how to get started.
If i understand correctly, translations are visible on the main web
page only when they are finished ?
UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk