Re: [HanoiLUG] OLPC Vietnam need you

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Vu Do Quynh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Le 18/05/2010 15:12, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
>
>>> 5th June is fine. It will be the samedi-libre of June, by the way.
>>
>> Ok, thank you. We can be located at CNF ?
>
> OK then. Tell me when (morning/afternoon) or the exact timing as soon as
> possible.

Ok, for a first meeting maybe just a morning would be ok.
A short schedule of what we could do:

- report of Vung Vieng village visit
- demo/install Sugar
- demo/install EToys
- brainstorm about projects for OLPC-Vietnam

any other ideas ?

> It would be nice to have a demo (install?) of the sugar environment on an
> other OS (GNU/Linux preferably). I tried once with Ubuntu 9.04 but I was not
> very successful with that on the first approach and didn't had time to push
> further for investigation. I will try again this week I think.

Yes there is also the "Sugar on a Stick": http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Downloads
Maybe we could demo/install this version.

See you,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk