OLPC Vietnam need you

Hi all HNLugers,

i'm part of the OLPC Vietnam group and we are looking for people
(developers, graphic designers, educators, translators, ...) to help
us develop applications, contents for XO machine in Vietnam and also
to translate existing software in vietnamese. If you have some great
ideas, you are welcome to join us in the OLPC Vietnam mailing-list
(see below).

You don't need an XO machine to develop, you can use Sugar (XO UI) on
every platform: http://www.sugarlabs.org/
I'm very knowledgeable in Squeak/EToys on the XO platform:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Etoys
If some people want to develop application in Smalltalk, i could made
demos and some training in HN.

If you dunno what is EToys, you can look at this presentation i made
last year in HN:
http://www.slideshare.net/SergeStinckwich/an-instrument-whose-music-is-ideas-2036947
and more recently this Smalltalk presentation:
http://www.slideshare.net/SergeStinckwich/pharo-an-innovative-and-opensource-smalltalk

OLPC Vietnam: http://olpc.vn/