Re: [HanoiLUG] OLPC Vietnam need you

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Gwenhael Le Moine
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Yang pretty much summed up what I wanted to say. There's nothing I can
> do about translation but I'm a developer. I have zero experience with
> smalltalk (yet).
>
> Apart from the software part I'd be quite interested to get a machine
> (or two), is there any means to buy one?

Hi Gwenhael,

regarding the machines, if we are a group of developers with some good
ideas, we could apply to have some.

One of the project that interested me is to use the XO as a portable
disaster response system (this is one of the project described here :
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program )

We could already made some work by using the software available:
http://www.sugarlabs.org/

Best regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich