Re: [OLPCVietnam] Rotary Power Point Presentation attached

Hi Nancie,

Thanks for this. Will cut and paste from what you've provided for us here.

Just to confirm, I plan on being there tomorrow at CNF during the Ubuntu meet-up. Will be there at 2:30pm, I think Yang said that he was going to come as well. Anyone else who wants to come, please feel free to join us!

-lilly

aim: deuxlits