Re: [Smalltalk-vn] Smalltalk flyers on github

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 09:23:59AM +0700, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
Hi all,
the Smalltalk flyers are now available on github here:
http://github.com/DamienCassou/SmalltalkFlyers

We need some help from vietnamese people, in order the convert the
existing vietnamese version done by Nguyen Hong Son (only available as
a pdf file on github as the moment)
as a LaTeX file. If you want to help, this is not really difficult :
create a git account, clone the git repository and pull your
modification upstream ;-)

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk

I don't think it's possible to convert PDF to LaTeX.

I have fork the repository and I am working to translate it into
Vietnamese.  It should be available very soon in just several days.

Regards,
--
Yang Nguyen
Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/