Re: Fwd: [Smalltalk-vn] Smalltalk flyers on github

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 11:00:49AM +0700, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
Maybe some people on the hanoilug ml using LaTeX ?

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk

That is because the language package named 'vietnamese' but its
corresponding babel package is 'vietnam'.

One of the workarounds is to add another argument into `make-flyers.sh'
to indicate exactly the right name of the babel packages.

I have committed that change to [1]my fork on github and attached the
files below.

[1] https://github.com/CMPITG/SmalltalkFlyers

Best regards,
--
Yang Nguyen
Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/

languages: french english spanish german portuguese catalan vietnamese

french:
	./make-flyers.sh french

catalan:
	./make-flyers.sh catalan

portuguese:
	./make-flyers.sh portuguese

english:
	./make-flyers.sh english

spanish:
	./make-flyers.sh spanish

german:
	./make-flyers.sh german

vietnamese:
	./make-flyers.sh vietnamese vietnam

# send:
# 	echo 'put -f smalltalk-flyer*.pdf' | yafc free