Re: [OLPCVietnam] FOSS Asia Preparation

Welcome and thanks Hung,

Don't worry. None of us had any experience with Sugar (the operating system on the XO) when we started. Feel free to check out the many activities available for the XO and lots of other helpful info on the OLPC Wiki.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/The_OLPC_Wiki

Lilly Nguyen will be giving a presentation on OLPC Vietnam at FOSS Asia. Be sure to introduce yourself to her. Mario Behling in HCMC has experience with the XO as well.
It will be great to have you and hopefully others too, in HCMC. There is a small project in a girl's shelter there that could use support and follow-up.

Warm welcome!
Nancie:)