Next steps for OLPC Vietnam ?

Hi all,
i talked with Mr Rabi Karmacharya, executive director at OLE Nepal and
Ms Nguyet yesterday evening about their activities in Nepal and the
future of OLPC in Vietnam. It was quite interesting and i think OLPC
Vietnam should follow the same road.

I would like to know if OLPC-Vietnam is formally setup in vietnam as a
NGO (or something like that) or if it just an informal group right
now. I think this is quite important if OLPC Vietnam want to apply for
grants in order to have some local developers, graphic designer and
contents providers.

I would like to help from the technical point of view. I think it is
really important to design some specific vietnamese contents and
projects for XO (like they did in Nepal). I will talk about XO on the
Hanoi Linux mailing list. Maybe some people might be interested to
join and i could help in order to train them (especially on the
EToys/Squeak aspect).
I see on the OLPC Vietnam web site that you have already apply for XO.
Did you receive some of them ?

I would also like to visit also the Vung Vieng Fishing Village in the
near future.

Best regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich